terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2009

AL JARREAU: Christmas


ALBUM REVIEW
Been waiting for Al Jarreau to bring out a Christmas CD for a long time. His "White Christmas" cover is one of my favorites. This year, he's listened and gifted us with a CD. And what a generous gift, too. Jarreau's packed a whopping 14 songs and 54 plus minutes into this collection. "Christmas" is not for non-jazz or non-Jarreau fans. If you like the traditional ballads done the same old way just by different singers, don't buy this CD. If you want a lot of upbeat, some syncopation, and a whole lot of souful jazz, this CD is for you. I'm definitely going to be enjoying this CD for years to come. My only complaint is I wish Jarreau had come up with a new song for us to enjoy this Christmas. I love his work on the tried and true, but I'd like to see him really step out and show us something new.
~ Rebecca Kyle, at amazon. com
---------
MINHA OPINIÃO - a Rebecca reclama que não tem música nova no CD. Vai ficar esperando, Rebecca: as canções natalinas são sempre as mesmas, já se eternizaram e, ao que parece, não há mesmo novidades nessa área.
---------
AL JARREAU: Christmas

TRACKS/FAIXAS:
01. Winter Wonderland
02. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
03. White Christmas
04. Interlude: By My Christmas Tree
05. Carol Of The Bells
06. O Come All Ye Faithful
07. The Christmas Song
08. I'll Be Home For Christmas
09. Gloria In Excelsis
10. Christmas Time Is Here
11. Have Sourself A Merry Little Christmas
12. Some Children See Him
13. The Little Christmas Tree
14. Up On The Housetop

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/161949777/Christmas.AlJarreau.rar